Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Soccer Time!






Soccer season is in full swing. The boys are LOVING it! Jack runs around like a crazy man. All the kids on his team pretty much follow that ball around like a swarm of bees. Cracks me up!









Posted by Picasa


Jason has improved so much over the last year. He even had a header in his first game and he scored a goal in his second! I so wish I had good pictures of him doing those!







Posted by Picasa



The only hard part is that Jon is working nights right now so unfortunately, he's sleeping and can't go to morning games. Which in turn means that I can't be in two places at once. Even more lucky is the fact that the boys games have each fallen at the exact same time on different parts of the field. So on most Saturdays, you'll find me cheering for one son's game and then running to join the other son's after half time. At least they're having fun and that's all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment