Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday Cassie

On November 30, Cassie turned 14 years old. Since one her BEST friends was moving the 2nd week of November, I let her celebrate it a few weeks early. I took her, along with 3 of her friends and my friend Erin (C'mon! I can't face 4 hormonal teenagers all by myself!) up to Raleigh for a day of shopping!



That's Cassie throwing up the gang sign there. Next to her is one of her BFF's Kharlin. In the yellow is Jessie and next to her is Darian (she's the one that moved).


My moral support Erin.....



As soon as we got there, we headed on over to the Cheesecake Factory. I let the girls pick out whatever they wanted...





Posted by Picasa

 ...while Erin and I started with this:





Posted by Picasa

The girls all ordered Orange Chicken...




...Erin ordered Chinese Chicken Salad....


....and I ordered Fettuccine Alfredo with sun dried tomatoes.





Of course at the end of the meal, we all ordered Cheesecake to share. We had a Raspberry Lemon, Pumpkin Pecan and a Double Chocolate Mudslide Cheesecake. I also had them bring out a special little Birthday dessert for Cassie.





Posted by Picasa

After we stuffed ourselves to the gill,  I gave Cassie her birthday present ($$$ for the mall, what could be better?) and sent the girls on their way. She made out like a bandit that day. Everyone bought her something. Erin and I also scored some good deals.
Finally around 6:30 we headed home. All the girls got to spend the night while Jon, the boys and I all hid in the back of the house. Away from the crazy.

Happy Birthday Cassie!

No comments:

Post a Comment