Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad and Happy Halloween!

Halloween was a pretty special day here in the Hamrick house. Not only was it Halloween but it was my Dad's 63rd Birthday!! My sister and I were very thankful that he was able to spend his birthday with us. Since Halloween fell on a Saturday this year, we grabbed everyone and headed out to a celebratory birthday lunch! My Dad LOVES mexican food, so we headed on over to Mi Cabana.





Of course, Jon and Cory decided to order the largest beer in history. You can tell Nicole and I are happy about it.




Somewhere in the middle of the lunch, I was able to flag our waiter down and let them know it was my Dad's special day. At the end of the meal, they all headed over and sang him a birthday song.










Posted by Picasa

Unfortunately what you don't see in these pictures is what happened after this last picture was taken. See that girl in the Egyptian costume? Notice how she's right behind Dad and out of his line of vision? What you DON'T see is that she has a handful of whipped cream. And as soon as they were done singing, Dad got a face full of it! It was AWESOME! He was such a good sport about it. Even when he had to blow it out of his nose. WTG Dad and Happy Birthday! We love you!!!!!
My Dad on Halloween:





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment