Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This is what happens when you give your kid your iPhone....

On Monday, all three of my kids had dentist appointments. Jack and Jason had the same hygienist, while Cassie was in the other room with her own hygienist. The rooms were right next to each other, so I would go back and forth to check on them.
Jason was first to get his teeth checked so Jack had to occupy his time in a chair in the room. If you know Jack at all, you know this boy cannot sit still to save his life. So what's any good Mommy to do besides threaten him within an inch of his life? I gave him my iPhone so he could play some of the game apps on there.

There happened to be a time where the boys, more specifically Jason had to wait for the dentist to come in and check his teeth. Well, this said Dentist was in with Cassie so I left the boys to go hear what he had to say about her. When I come back into the boys room, I see Jack is acting very mischievous (what's new, right?) and I ask him what's up. He said he was taking pictures. I ask to see them.

Obviously, Jason was Jack's muse for the day....








 

There was a mini battle waged over this stuff cheetah. I won.
 


And finally b/c he is a BOY and a silly kid, a picture of the hygienists butt. Nice.
 
Word to the wise, giving your iPhone with a built in camera to your monkey of son will result in some interesting pictures.


6 comments:

  1. What is it with them? Zach loves to take pictures of everything and nothing when he gets my iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the dentist, too, on Monday! And then again on Tuesday... and again in about 4 weeks... I like the dentist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photos are digital now. When we were kids we LOVED taking pics - but film (and developing film) was expensive so eventually the kids were given cameras without film (and never knew!). I'm excited now to see the pics my kids will take - what they wanted to capture!

    Stopping by to welcome you to SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! My daughter is the same way. She's always trying to grab my camera.

    I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..thats great.

    Welcoming you from SITS (BITS)! ...glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those faces he's making are so funny!

    LOL @ what boys will take a pic of. I have three little boys.

    Stopping in to welcome you to SITS!

    ReplyDelete