Sunday, July 25, 2010

My best friend Tara and I....

Tara and I have known each other since we were in 7th grade (12 years old). We've been through everything you can think of together. From first boyfriends, first kisses, first "other things', being 'Maids of Honor' at each other weddings, the birth of our kids, countless moves and long distances apart. We've stuck with each other through thick and thin. Somehow, it's always me that's getting her into trouble though. Why is that? lol

So whenever I make a visit to Michigan, we always plan a trip for her to come up. Luckily this time, she was able to stay a few days and we had a wonderful time. There is always a day that we make sure we take pictures of the two of us.

But if there's one complaint I can make - Tara! I don't care what your kid wants to do! You have to bring Bryce next time! lol

Here's the newest batch of pictures of Tara and I...together again.





With Lola....


Trying to figure out what my Dad was yelling at. It was Lola! LOL


 

 

 

 

My home is always open Tara! When you and your men gonna make a trip this way?!?! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment