Thursday, October 14, 2010

Another field trip to the Aquarium....

One of the very first blogs I ever wrote for Hammie Time was about our boys Jack and Jason taking a field trip to the Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium.

This year, the Shark Team decided to make the same field trip. Only this time, it would just be Jack who was going since Jason has now graduated to 3rd grade and was over at Bitz Intermediate School next door to JPS.

So you'll forgive me if you seem to think you've seen similar pictures before. But for prosperity's sake, I'm posting just a couple of the good ones to mark the occasion.




I had a great group of kids that I was in charge of. Jack's best friend Trejen (I really hope that's how you spell it!) got to be in his group and the two girls were just as sweet as could be. We had a GREAT day of walking around and checking out the creatures. We dipped our handing into the sting ray pool to see what they felt like and got to check out a humongous take filled with giant fish and sharks just swimming around and around like they thought there was some place to go.

Sometimes I forget how very lucky I am to be able to do these things with my kids! I hope they remember these days as fondly as I do.






post signature

1 comment:

  1. I bet we could give tours of the aquarium withnour eyes closed!

    ReplyDelete