Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy 15th Birthday Cassie!

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY CASSIE!


I have mentioned before that I usually try to let the kids have a big birthday celebration every other year for their birthday. Jason's turn was this year so for Cass, it was gonna be a nice, easy birthday!

A few minutes before she was due to catch the bus in the morning for school, I let her open her presents from us.
First was a Hello Kitty Thermal Coffee Tumbler. She's just like her Mama and has come to taking coffee to school with her in the morning.
Opening the next gift...
"What the...?"

Pink RAINBOWS!!!!! 
YES!!!!!
I also packed her a special lunch for school. I bought her some Japanese snacks that she loves and snuck 'em in her lunch along with a little love note wishing her Happy Birthday!

For Cassie's birthday dinner, she wanted to go to Hooters (for the wings) but since Daddy had to work until 7:30 that night, I asked her if there's something else we could make her and we'll go to Hooters the next day. She decided that she wanted Chick-fil-A for her birthday dinner. That girl is ALWAYS asking to go there and normally we don't because the boys NEVER eat what we order for them there (added to the fact that it's fast food- blech!) but it's HER special day so I told the boys to suck it up because Cassie was getting her Chicken Sandwich. I even let her order a milk shake. That's how cool a Mom I am!
Cass and I on our way to Chick-Fil-A...
After we got back home, we decided we'd let her open up the rest of the gifts that have been coming in. Here's what she got:

Birthday Cash from her Grandpa Bill, my friend Tara and Grandma Judy.



Then I let her open up her gift from her Dad that he sent from Hawaii...

SCORE!!!!!!
$200 in Visa Check Cards!!!
Someone is super excited!

Finally it was time to open up her gift from my folks...

Aww...it's so cute!

Awesome shirt!

What the heck?! This girl is soooooo spoiled! 
A Dooney and Bourke handbag!!!
Lucky girl!

After all the hoopla of opening gifts was over, we waited patiently for Daddy to get home so we could bust into Birthday Cake! This year, Cassie wanted an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. I swear, when I went in I told them it was for a 15 year old teenage girl.

This is what I get when I picked it up!
Looks a little more appropriate for an eight year old...but whatever! It's ice cream! It's cake! It's going in my belly. That's all that matters!!!!
Getting ready to blow out her candle!

Make a wish and let 'er rip sis!!!!


Fast forward a couple of days and we finally make our way to Hooters (geesh!) to celebrate turning the big 1-5! Because we're such AWESOME parents, we let her bring her boysfriend (ugh) and one of her friends (Alyssa).
Cody, Cassie and Alyssa...
We all started out with two orders of fried pickles. Mmmm....sooooooo good and so bad all at the same time.
The teenagers wanted wings (obviously, which is why we're at HOOTERS!) so they order a big batch of them. I believe the flavor was HOT and THERMAL NUCLEAR!

Thermal Nuclear Wings (in other words - this will BURN later....)

Cody went to town on those uber hot ones while the girls stayed more to the safe side with the hot ones.
The teenagers pigging out...

Cass with buffalo sauce all over her hands....
Alyssa chowing down! This girl was INSANE! She had it on her hands and all over her face. I'm thinking they should of brought us a bib for this crazy chick!
And just to embarrass our daughter to the extreme, we arranged for our waitress to do a little something 'extra' to celebrate her birthday.....

(Don't forget to stop my music player at the bottom of the page so you can enjoy the vid!)
video

In case it's hard to tell on the video, the Hooter's girls had Cassie (along with two other pathetic souls) stand on a chair. She had to put two snow cone cups to her mouth and hoot like an owl! I know she just LOVES us for making her do this.

Finally, it was time to head home but the girls wanted to buy t-shirts and get a picture with our waitress. I'm surprised Cody didn't wanna get in on that action.
I'm thinking for not throwing her a big ol' bash for her birthday this year, she still had a pretty awesome celebration!

But be wary my friends....next year she turns 16!

God help us all!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great birthday Cassie! Looks like you did. And what do you mean, Jack and Jason don't like Chick-fil-A? Who doesn't like Chick-fil-A? And it is NOT your typical fast food. It's good! We go all the time! Cassie, want to go with us?

    ReplyDelete