Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jack turns 7!

Today is Jack's 7th Birthday!!! And what better way to start off a birthday then by having Micky Mouse pancakes and getting to open a present!


After birthday pancakes, we all got ourselves cleaned up and headed out to go see Cars2. I had asked Jack numerous times what he'd like to do for his birthday and all he said to me was that he wanted to stay at Grandma's house, go see Cars2 and have hot dogs.

Ok. I can make that happen!

The things we do for our kids! Cars2 was cute but I think Jon fell asleep.

Once we got home, we let Jack start to open his presents. He couldn't take it any longer and we were all suffering for it.  So we loaded up the front deck and let him have at it!

Jack getting ticked because we we were taking longer than he liked. Stink'n kid!

And the parade of presents starts!



I just love his goofy face!



I think he liked this one!









Finally it was time to crack into all those Legos he got while we got his cake and ice cream ready!

He wanted a Transformers birthday cake.

Lighting all those candles! I can't believe he's 7!




We ended the evening with some slip-n-slide fun for the kiddies! Which of course ending with a water fight between the 'adults'. Good times!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated kiddo!

    ... just wait until your youngest goes to their first dance ... and is as tall as your husband .. and looks like a 20 year old.

    I'll mail the Tequila. You invest in stroke medication and a walker ... or I could share mine. I'm good like that. ... yo.

    ReplyDelete