Saturday, July 16, 2011

Red Carpet Gala

Another day, another event to get dressed up for. Not that I'm complaining. I'm a typical girl. I like to wear pretty dresses, wear some rockin' red lipstick and get my glamor on.

This time we were headed out to the O'Club's 'Red Carpet Gala' thrown by the Naval Hospital's Wardroom. A movie themed party, that also will serve as a venue for Jon and his groupies to air the movie they made:

 It's a hilarious film that's a mix between Star Wars and Star Trek. It's more on the Trekkie side, obviously but I have to say that I laughed my butt off! Who knew my husband was such a thespian?!

Anyway, like I said it, it was a great excuse to get all dolled up. Here's a few shots of us before we headed out......


My beautiful flower that my friend Karen made especially for me! And thanks to my friend Gia who sent me her dress to borrow.

Jon looking all GQ like...

...and then he goes and does something like this.

Us together...

Blowing a kiss to all my adoring fans....

When we arrived at the O'Club, they had a roped up red carpet that we got to walk on and at the end we had our pictures taken. It was pretty fun!

Waiting for our turn to walk the red carpet and have our pics taken...




The also had a champagne fountain...So glamorous!

A few pictures of the decor from our evening...






After our dinner was served and as we were eating it, they showed the film they made. I have to say, everyone was laughing and Jon looked pretty good in his wig of wavy locks....

Of course after it was all said and done, it was time to dance!

All in all, it was a fantastic evening! We had an opportunity to get all gussied up, eat a meal and shake our groove thing on the dance floor. What could be better?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment