Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cassie's Homecoming 2011


 What more can you say about these pictures of Cassie's homecoming, except.....

WOW!

She is just beautiful!

This year for homecoming Cassie had arranged to go with a big group of her friends. She had asked if I would come over to her best friends Alyssa's house and do her hair and all her friends hair and makeup as well. Being the good Mommy I am, I said I would. I also then got wrangled into driving them to a nice spot to get pictures done, then to dinner and then to the dance.

Good thing I have a minivan!

Here's the start of her evening....


 Love the flower in her hair!

Alyssa and Cassie!

Alyssa and her Mom, Amanda.

Cass and I...

Cassie and Katie...

Getting ready to pile in the van and head to the picture location...


The whole group...


Silly girls!


All the ladies...





Cassie with her 'date' Darian...




Alyssa...sigh...this girl just kills me!



 Cassie's Tennis partner Kat, with her boyfriend...


Katie and Cassie again...

Taylor and Alyssa...




After pictures, I took the teenagers to dinner at Marrakesh! 



While they had dinner, I made myself scarce and headed to Barnes and Noble to get some quality 'Me' time. Cassie shot me a text when they were done and I met them next door to Marrakesh, at the frozen yogurt place BrrrBerry.


Getting ready to head to the dance and the girls are being silly! Love that!


Everyone had a fun night and they all looked amazing/beautiful! I was glad that I got to be a part of it!




post signature

2 comments:

  1. I was about to say, "No Way Cassie didn't have a date for Homecoming!" LOL, should have figured.
    Funny how now it's ok to go to a dance without a date, but just a group. Love it though!!
    BTW: she is stunning

    ReplyDelete